26 Apr How to setup Microsoft Wordflow Keyboard on your iPhone
Are you an iPhone user? You can start enjoying one-handed and super-fast typing with this Wordflow keyboard. Microsoft has finally announced its Wordflow keyboard on the App Store for iOS devices. This app lets you tap or swipe to type on your iOS devices. It also includes customizable, arc-shaped keyboards for ergonomic single-handed typing.
How to setup Wordflow keyboard on your iPhone?
Once the app has been downloaded and installed on your device, you will need to add the keyboard and allow full access. So, for this, you have to some follow simple steps.
Go to the Settings app > General > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > tap on Word Flow and toggle Allow Full Access, which will allow Wordflow app to recognize your contacts’ names and speed up your typing.
Word Flow keyboard app is optimized for iPhone, requires iOS 9 or later and supports English language only.
Features of Wordflow Keyboard iOS App
- Whether you’re tapping or swiping, Word Flow predicts what you’re trying to type and corrects mistakes.
- Suggests the next word in your sentence, and gets better at it over time.
- It predicts the names of your contacts so you can pick up contacts easily while messaging.
- You can customize the app background using one of the images included in the app, and these images are free to download.
- You can switch to Arc mode to get one handed typing experience. Arc mode can be used for both left and right-handed users.